Full-timeSenior Finance and Legal Manager (m/f)
ZenGuard (the company behind ZenMate) is a Berlin-based startup dedicated to Internet Freedom & Security. At ZenGuard, we’re striving to make the web a free and secure place with our awesome, vision driven products and highly skilled team. We provide a dynamic work environment that will allow you to develop and learn new things every day. ZenMate is a platform and device agnostic internet security solution that acts in a similar way to a VPN connection. It is now available for Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, iOS and Android, with other products planned for the future. It is trusted by over 38 million users worldwide, and won the Europas Award for Best Security/Privacy Startup of 2014 and are very proud to be the “Startup of the Year 2014”. (deutsche-startups.de).
Senior Finance and Legal Manager (m/f)
One of the most powerful, trustful and important functions in the company as the company scales and grows as great financial performance is at the core essence of any company.
Support the direct reporting to the CEO and drive the strategic and operational direction of the company in Finance and Legal (e.g. weekly management meetings, continuous KPI reporting (monthly, quarterly, yearly) while taking care of daily operations.
– Responsibility for overseeing the budget process and comparing the company’s actual performance with estimates
– Control the cash flow position throughout the company, understand the sources and uses of cash, and maintain the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents
– Checking and paying invoices, taxes and salaries on time, plus being the main treasurer
– Creating and maintaining Reports for Investors, External Auditors and for internal controlling purposes
– Manage the company’s books with all related tasks to be a structured and well-placed company. The accuracy and severity in this area creates the stability of the whole company setup
– Understand all of the company’s liabilities (legal contracts, statutory & tax obligations, hidden liabilities in the form of contingencies, leases, or insurance summaries, and expectations from loan covenants and/or the board of directors)
– Handling all inquiries by governmental authorities in strong collaboration with our external lawyers
– Advise colleagues with legal questions and be the internal go-to-person for everything in legal matters
– You have around 4 years of experience in a similar position in a strong numbers-driven business, ideally in a tech / start-up environment
– Bachelor or Master degree (legal, business or a similar degree ) highly preferred
Profound experience and knowledge in Planning, Reporting, Business Modeling and Budgeting
– Basic knowledge of German commercial law, Data privacy law, Telecommunications law
– Basic knowledge about German taxation, especially VAT law
– Solid knowledge of Excel, some experience with DATEV, preferably plus some SaaS finance tools
– Analytical, goal oriented, structured, numerical thinking
– Excellent time management, be able to work under pressure and meeting strict deadlines
– Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and analytical and detail-orientated style of work
-Trustworthy and professional attitude
– Fluent in German and English
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this challenging position and environment, please apply online: https://zenmate.com/jobs/#Senior-Finance-and-Legal-Manager-mf-42329Please include a CV, your earliest starting date as well as some line about why you want to work with us.
299 total views, 3 today