Full-timeSenior Data Engineer (m/f)
What began in late 2008 in a shared flat, has grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Bonial.com operates the leading location based shopping platform worldwide, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products to connect shoppers with their favourite local stores and brands. Reaching 25 million users each month, our brands focus on all stages of the shopping journey: discovering deals, following favourite stores, creating shopping lists and ultimately making a trip to the store
What you will do
You will work with cutting-edge Big Data technologies like Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Hadoop, Impala, Amazon WS. You influence the architecture of our platform and create the future of data-driven solutions at Bonial.com.
Furthermore you will…
– Implement different Spark-jobs to guarantee executable routines
– Develop and enhance our dashboard applications and data crunching algorithms
– Build a platform for data science, BI and analysts to get data, run their queries and analyze data
– Help data science on data modeling, performance and scalability problems
– Apply or learn machine learning algorithm to improve our product and drive decisions
What you bring to the table
You have a degree in Computer Science or a similar degree and you know Java at its best. Additionally you have a deep understanding of OOP concepts and know which patterns serves the need.
– Have several years of experience working in Big Data
– Have good knowledge of Java, preferably also Scala and/or Python
– Have good knowledge of concepts of Big Data or willing to go from developer to machine learning engineer
– Experience with Big data Technology Stack (Hadoop, Spark, HDFS, Hive, Impala, HBase, Redshift…)
– Ideally have experience with AWS products stack (Amazon EMR, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Dynamo DB)
– Ideally some experience on Ops tasks on Amazon or any other cloud solution
– Bring passion, experience and problem solving abilities to the team.
You can expect…
– To be the next member of a young and international team with people from 35+ countries.
– To contribute and learn new things, every day.
– To cover the needs of our German, French and US-market.
– Room to grow: you’ll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities
– A friendly, laid-back work atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events
How to ApplyPlease visit www.bonial.com/careers or copy and paste the following link: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/kaufDA/743999664570066-senior-data-engineer-m-f-
187 total views, 3 today