Full-timeSenior CRM Manager
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market’s most comprehensive online marketplace with a set of features built for sales, support, reporting and a myriad of cloud services that can be easily user-administered. To support our growth, we’re looking for a Senior CRM Manager.
About the job:
Based in Berlin Mitte you will be a member of a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will enjoy the dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leading corporation. Challenging assignments, growth opportunities, fresh fruit and drinks, spacious office, German classes, transit ticket and more is what we’re happy to offer you!
Your new responsibilities will include:
● Planning and optimization of our CRM activities towards defined KPIs
● Engagement of various channels of customer communication aside of e-mail campaigns (e.g. website notifications or offline mailings)
● Implementation of e-mail sequences and marketing automations as well as testing processes
● Improvement the efficiency of our reporting structure
● Identification of relevant customer segments to enable targeted and individual communication
As a successful candidate you:
● have successfully completed your studies in Business, Marketing, IT or in a similar field
● possess at least 3 years’ practical experience in a startup or similar business environment
● have gained basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
● express an excellent sense for digital communication channels
● show a high degree of self-initiative and analytical intellectual power
● proud yourself in a well-structured organized work-style that is oriented towards high performence
● are a confident user of the latest MS Office applications (Excel)
● communicate in excellent English
● have a basic understanding of the concept of marketplaces and are interested in the cloud service business
How to ApplyIf this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application to: email@example.com .As much as we would like to we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills match our requirements most closely.We are looking forward to meeting you!
227 total views, 1 today