Full-timeSenior Blockchain/Cryptography Developer
You will be hired by Futuretek AG and assigned to the Proxeus project, additionally, you will…
– Help to make the public blockchain ledger easier to share sensitive data of any kind in a secure way.
– Help implement and maintain our blockchain infrastructure
– Educate clients and employees on blockchain development
– Writing, testing, and deploying Ethereum smart contracts and building the System design around them
– Supporting the development of DApps as part of our platform
We are looking for a senior technical developer who has worked with Ethereum, Hyperledger or Bitcoin, experienced in solidity programming or any equivalent technology related to blockchain and cryptocurrency development. If you’ve dreamed of being on the forefront of bleeding edge innovation and creating never before seen products and solutions entering the marketplace, then this is the job for you!
– 5+ years professional experience as a software engineer.
– Cryptography, Security, Ethereum, Hyperledger, Bitcoin, Solidity, etc.
– Hands-on experience with implementing Digital Signature Algorithms.
– Apply blockchain security technologies (beyond the world of fintech and cryptocurrency).
– Evaluate, analyze and target weaknesses in cryptographic security systems and algorithms.
– Experience with smart-contract preferred such as Solidity
– Willingness to work on multiple crypto assets.
– Design robust security systems to prevent vulnerabilities.
– Able to work as part of an agile team and to develop productive solutions for clients
– Enthusiastic and flexible personality who wants to learn and work in the newest technologies on the market
– Team player, strong analytical skills, solution-oriented and proactive
– Fluency in written and spoken English and German
How to ApplyYou can apply directly via the following link: https://proxeus.workable.com/jobs/684031 Or send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
271 total views, 2 today