Óscala has 20 years of experience in matching internationally oriented skilled professionals with exciting job opportunities. Let us kickstart your international IT career!.
As a highly skilled Scala developer in our client, you will be managing your own work, supported by your tech lead, while bringing actively your experience to develop custom-made software for clients of big multinationals (e.g. banking, insurance, automotive sector, etc.) through wide variety of projects:
• System integration
• Big Data projects
• Back-end solutions
with the following tasks:
• Being part of the full/partial cycle software development process (depending on customer´s needs).
• Participating in projects from different customers to widen your experience.
• Writing high quality code.
• Mentorship to junior team members.
BE EQUIPPED WITH:
• English C1/CAE
• Min. 3-4 years in Software development
• Exp. with Scala,Shell, CI/CD, ELK stack & cloud platforms (e.g. Aws, Openstack, Azure, Google, etc.)
• Constant willingness to learn about new technologies
• Good interpersonal competences (teamwork and flexibility).
¿WHY TO CHOOSE THIS CHALLENGE?
You will have the opportunity to boost and consolidate your career in an expert international company in Java and Scala within an intercultural team.
• Highly competitive salary (up to 60K for minimum 4 years of exp/ up to 70K for minimum 7 years of exp).
• Attendance to conferences (e.g. Scala Days) and free Lightbend certifications in Scala/Spark
• Schedule: Monday-Thursday in client´s office/ Friday at the headquarter (training+free lunch)
• Support for relocation
• Benefits for workers in Holland (consult with Óscala).
How to ApplyIf this is the opportunity you were waiting for, please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Scala Developer-Techjob)
161 total views, 3 today