Full-timeSales Specialist – Cloud & Hosting
Role title: Cloud Sales Specialist
Where: Carrickmines, Dublin 18
Are you passionate about Inside Sales and seeking a new challenge? Do you want to work for a business that can provide you with career development in a fast-paced growth industry? We are looking for an energetic, experienced Cloud Sales Specialist to join us in our hub in Carrickmines, South Dublin.
Who we are:
By connecting people, places and things, Vodafone helps businesses succeed in a digital world. With our expertise in connectivity, our leading IoT platform and our global scale, we can deliver the results businesses need to progress and thrive. Vodafone RED Edge is the Digital Inside Sales division of the Vodafone Business Group with a global focus on corporate inside sales. We understand the need for flexible, high-touch technology that offers agility and so we deliver intelligent communications at speed to enable growth in a disruptive environment.
We have a multi-channel customer-focused approach to digital inside sales using cutting-edge technology and highly trained teams leveraging social selling and best practice. In the Vodafone RED Edge function, we have two main hubs in Dublin and Valencia, with smaller hubs in locations such as Hungary, South Africa and Singapore. We are a fast growing vertical function, with a global headcount of approximately 400 and set to expand threefold in the next three years. Join us and help businesses of every size embrace positive change through digital communications technologies - today, tomorrow and into the future
With us you will be
The Sales Specialist is responsible for selling a defined solution set to customers and prospects, they will work collaboratively with other sales representatives to ensure we present design and close sales. There is also a requirement to build a sales pipeline of 4 x annual sales quota and review new technology landscapes and products.
This process will involve engaging with customer’s buying centres and building a solution tailored to the customer’s needs, closing the sale and managing the customer on going for cross selling purposes.
You are good at:
• Identify, qualify, propose, negotiate and close sales opportunities in accordance to the Vodafone Way of Selling Sales Process
• Identify and manage Customer Requirements needed to complete proposal or/and contract.
• Work collaboratively with field sales throughout the sales cycle to solution deliver to ensure revenue targets are delivered
• Build and manage sales pipeline to ensure a minimum of 4 x sales target, ensuring pipeline health, monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and Customer NPS Score
• A highly driven, self-motivated individual with the passion to succeed
• Ability to engage partners in a value-add business conversation
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with partners and colleagues at all levels of the organization
• Ability to establish credibility by understanding their business challenges and needs
• Understanding of industry trends and challenges
Strong interpersonal, verbal, organizational & strong communication skills, discipline, attention to detail and a can do attitude
Why Vodafone Red Edge?
• Be yourself at work: We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
• Be at your best: We attract the best people with a motivating, inclusive workplace, which recognises talent and promotes wellbeing. We help you balance work and family and to have a healthy life.
• Shape the future: Our development framework helps you enhance your skills and build experience. We recognise that everyone is unique and help you to accelerate your growth and learning.
• Connecting for Good: Connecting for Good combines Vodafone's charitable giving and technology to make a difference in the world. In Ireland, Vodafone partners with the ISPCC.
• ReConnect programme: Experienced people who have been on career break for between 1 and 10 years can join Vodafone Red Edge where you’ll work at your own pace, having a real job with responsibilities but with lots of support in the first six months, including flexible working
What we offer:
• Competitive salaries and commission plans
• Comprehensive Wellness programme to help you be both happy and healthy at work
• Flexible working hours to facilitate your work-life balance
• Generous employer pension contribution of 9.7%
• Right For Me – our flexible benefits package where you can choose the benefits that work best for you including healthcare, dental insurance, tax saver tickets, one4all vouchers, etc.
• 23 days Annual Leave with the option to purchase more during the year and a dedicated day for your birthday
• Income Protection
• Life Assurance
• Employee referral programme
• Career Progression
• Handset and access to Vodafone staff plan
• Discounts for Friends and Family
• Free car parking
• Free gym access
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Demonstrable track record of Selling to business accounts achieving success metrics
• Fluent in English (and/or language of choice in country)
How to ApplyTo apply simply go to the link below or email Avril Kilfeather, our Recruiter directly email@example.comLink - https://vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/2a_ie/jobdetail.ftl?job=AK101&tz=GMT%2B00%3A00
160 total views, 4 today