Do you love Ruby and want to learn more? Join our team to build great features for our powerful, large-scale web site crawling software. Our many customers depend on DeepCrawl to improve user experience, manage change, and improve search engine performance. At DeepCrawl, you’ll have great opportunities to learn about large-scale web crawling, and how to build a complex Ruby application. You can also use 10% of your time to learn or build anything you want.
Our team is built foremost on constant learning, supporting each other, and loving working together. A great team environment supports us in building great technology. We’re always exploring new ideas and tech. Our stack now includes Ruby, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, a sophisticated API using Sinatra, and a front end in AngularJS.
Responsibilities will include:
– Join a small but growing team of developers who love working together to improve design, usability, reliability, scalability, and clarity of code
– Learn new technologies and practices, and provide support for other developers
– Collaborate with product owners and other developers to write technical specifications for new features
– Implement great new features that our users will love, using Ruby and other technologies
– Design improvements to our API and implement new API features
– Help improve test coverage and testability of code
– Help improve internal tools for monitoring, testing, bug fixing, and administration
Skills & Requirements
– A positive character and an ability to collaborate well with others
– Solid professional development experience
– A deep knowledge of Ruby
– Solid experience with modern testing practice
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Experience building REST APIs
– Experience with Sinatra
– Knowledge of PostgreSQL
– Experience with Sequel
– Flexible Working
– 10% time on your own projects or learning
– Share options
– Free fresh fruit delivery
DeepCrawl is a sophisticated crawling service, used by the world’s largest brands and SEO agencies to find and monitor many problems with their sites — ultimately making them easier to find and use. We believe that by providing powerful tools to improve web sites, we make the web a better place for everyone. As an established but still fast-growing startup, we’ve got big ambitions to continue our growth and expansion into new markets, and be the tool of choice for SEO, digital marketing and beyond.
How to ApplyTo apply, please click the Apply button, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
547 total views, 2 today