Full-timeQA Engineer – Manual and automated testing for e-Trading software
Passion cannot be programmed. But we use it in our software development.
We need you, your talent and ideas to boost our software: a client-server based platform for the e-trading of bonds.
Tasks you will be busy with:
– Execution of automated and manual tests for our e-trading software
– Creation and implementation of test-flows and test-scenarios
– Coordination and documentation of test results
We are looking for new good team players with a structured and independent way of working.
Competencies and skills we expect from you:
– Solid experience in software testing
– Good understanding of e-trading of bonds processes
– Experience with ditributed testing: server+client(s)+interface(s)
– Experience with performance testing tools and message interface analysis
– Experience with agile development envorinment and bugs tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Jenkins)
– Nice-to-have: familiarity with Java, JUnit, Fix Protocols and SQL
– Fluent English (spoken and written); basic German
– Detail-focused and determined mindset
– Effective communication skills
How to ApplyDoes it all sound interesting?Then, hey, send your application (CV & Cover Letter) in PDF Format to jobs[at]axetrading.com with subject "Name_Surname_Position"! We are ready to start working together in our office in Magdeburg (with a view on the river Elbe) from...now!We look forward to hearing from you!
144 total views, 1 today