Full-timeQA Analyst (m/f)
Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €220m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organisational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for a new team member for one of our portfolio companies
• Implementation and continous improvement of the QA processes to ensure high quality standards
• Documentation of bugs on basis of significant bug reports or direct agreements
• Preparation and evaluation of test documentations
• Maintenance of existing test-cases and test-scripts as well as reporting the results to your responsible colleagues
• You have successfully completed your studies in an IT-related field or you have a comparable qualification
• Basic programming skills (like PHP) and experience in test automation are required (e.g. with Selenium, Cucumber, Behat, Codeception or other tools)
• Working experience with Agile methodologies
• Good communication skills in English, German is a plus
• You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
• You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
• You can grow ideally due to a high level of planning freedom
• You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
• You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
How to ApplyPlease submit your application here: https://www.project-a.com/en/career/jobs/qa-engineer-amp-analyst-m-f-10125/apply?utm_medium=job_board&utm_source=techstartupjobs&_pc=3607
470 total views, 1 today