Full-timeQA Automation Engineer
Come and join one of the leaders in HR Software. Haufe Group is one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,800 employees worldwide.
In our international offices, we develop exciting HR software using the
Rhythmix approach. We take companies into the digital age. Creating the workplace of the future. With competence, passion and experience.
– Ensure test coverage maximization by understanding functional requirements and technical specifications.
– Implement & maintain testing frameworks and test cases.
– Prepare and execute test cases (system, integration, regression testing) according to continuous integration practices, provide clear feedback to project teams.
– Review the quality gates and make sure acceptance criteria is met.
– Participate in adjustments of the test automation tool chain for strategic alignment.
• Min. 3 years experience in the automation testing.
• ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundational Level.
• Working in Agile(SCRUM) teams.
• Structured and analytical working method.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self driven and an excellent team player.
• Experience with the following technologies:
• GIT/Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Java, SQL, Cucumber _ nice to have.
• Experience in Back-end testing.
• Bug Tracking (JIRA
• WebServices (XML, WSDL, SOAP), REST API`s
• Fluency in English is essential.
What’s awaiting you?
– A supportive team atmosphere in an international environment.
– Travel to Switzerland for knowledge sharing, training and cross-office collaboration.
– Participation in Hackathons and other company events in our international offices.
– We want you to spend 10% of your working hours for training and development for your advancement as a professional.
– A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
– Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen area where you also find a Xbox and a football table.
– Complete coverage of your travel expenses.
– Flexible working hours.
– Flexible working from home.
– Lots of autonomy in your daily job.
– Open-door communication.
– Flexible benefits plan.
– Competitive and fair salary.
– A great work space in the centre of Barcelona with a sea view.
– Being part of a German-Swiss success story.
How to ApplyApply through our career site:https://careers.haufegroup.com/Vacancies/3508/Description/2or send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
116 total views, 3 today