Interested in working in an exciting, fast-paced, and highly creative atmosphere? The Point Group, a privately held full-service marketing communications firm in Dallas, is looking for a talented programmer and web developer. If you’re passionate about what you do, professional in your approach, and meet the requirements below, we want to hear from you – quickly.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in programming
- Experience in C#, ASP.Net, PHP (preferred and OOP is a plus) and CMS (content management system) preferably Drupal, Moodle, WordPress, and Joomla
- Working knowledge of Adobe® Creative Suite (CS4) with an emphasis on Flash and PhotoShop
- Profeiciency in managing Linux and Windows servers locally and remotely through hosting providers
- Proficiency in all aspects of MySQL and MSSQL
- Ability to work colaboratively with front-end web developer
- Knowledge of current web standards and browser/platform compatibility issues
- Extra points if you have a history of working with creative designers
The right candidate will have hands-on web programming, with an ability to identify and enhance user functionality on web applications. In addition to meeting tight deadlines, handling a wide-range of tasks simultaneously, and showcasing an acute attention to detail, this position will work closely with creative designers and web developers to bring various interactive concepts/web applications to life.
2097 total views, 1 today