We are currently looking for a product owner with 4+ years of product experience who can break down our product strategy into new solutions for our users.
User research, data analysis, product strategy considerations, internal and external workshopping, and continuous dialogue with the Head of Platform (one of two co-founders), our designers and developers, will be some of your main activities. You will perform these as you prioritise the next product steps, and shape and validate solution proposals. You will then work closely with designers to develop these solutions. You will help ensure a data-driven approach in our product development so that we solve the right problems, and solve them well.
Beyond the above, you will also prioritise our backlog, be the primary product expert, and own the bug handling/prioritisation. You will also need to coordinate with other teams such as marketing, sales, and customer success about product releases and user communication.
To work well in the role, you are a master thinker and doer. You have a strong interest in products and the technology behind them. You like to challenge yourself with how much value you can deliver to end users. You understand the balance between non-opinionated product development and moving forward quickly. You rapidly understand complex dependencies and you love data as you know that it holds the truth.
You appreciate smart, dedicated colleagues that truly care about you, about the product, and about the users. You are execution focused but also like having fun at work.
You enjoy the biggest of challenges. The idea of being part of a small team tasked with building and designing the global future of learning products is exciting to you.
– Turn our thematic roadmap into specific and validated solution proposals
– Oversee the design of transforming proposals into implementable value delivering solutions
– Validate the solutions once implemented
– Own the backlog; prioritise based on business needs
– Perform research, data analysis, and validation to ensure we’re moving in the right direction
– Conduct user tests to get input and further iterate on the designs and concepts you and the team work on
– Work closely with engineers before and throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product
– Help shape the product culture at Kognity
Skills & Requirements
– 4+ years of working within product development (in engineering, PO or design role)
– 1+ year(s) of product ownership or equivalent
– A strong interest in products and how they get built
– Ability to quickly grasp complex products and dependencies
– Data analysis skills and familiarity with data analysis tools
– User research and usability research techniques
– Experience in education and pedagogy
– PO crafts such as workshop setups, impact mapping and user journey analysis
– Believer in insights and data-driven design
– Exceptional English in written and oral communication
Other skills we value
– B.Sc./M.Sc. in human computer interaction, computer science, IT, sociology, design, or other related field
– Coding background
– Experience in close collaboration with designers and developers
How to ApplyPlease send an email to Hugo Wernhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
430 total views, 3 today