We build tech that saves lives. We solve real, hard problems. Imagine building a platform that can monitor and analyse the health of every human being, that can direct healthcare attention to them before they know they need it. Imagine medication arriving in the post or an ambulance arriving outside – automatically. That’s what we are building.
In just 2 years, we built our product, monitored 1000 patients, built a phenomenal team of 19 and gained EU regulatory approval. We raised one of the largest seed rounds in UK history. We’re now bringing our product to some of the top healthcare providers in the world. We’re on an unstoppable trajectory.
What would I do at snap40?
For too long, healthcare technology products and services have made the lives of users, busy doctors and nurses, miserable. This directly impacts patient care. We want to do things differently. We want to deliver a beautiful product experience to everyone who touches snap40 – from the doctor to the nurse to the patient.
We are hiring our first product manager. This role is uniquely suited to a self-starter, an entrepreneur, someone who wants to do more than just a job. We’re looking for someone who wants to build our product management function from the ground up.
This person will be responsible for defining the roadmap and strategy for snap40’s product. This is a unique role with a broad scope; you will need to be very hands-on, defining both market and feature requirements while working directly with engineers, designers and data scientists to define and deliver solutions.
You will work collaboratively with marketing, sales and customer success. As a key spokesperson for snap40’s product you must be comfortable engaging with customers, partners and internal teams in both small and large group settings.
• Manage delivery of new features, through defining of market and product requirements to release
• Interact with partners, customers and prospects to define market requirements, and translate these requirements into product requirements that our engineering and data science teams can deliver to, on time
• Work closely with UX designers, data scientists and software engineers to drive the ideation, planning, development and launch of new features
• Create and deliver product training to users and internal teams
• Collaborate with marketing to develop product collateral such as product descriptions, presentations, sales tools and technical white papers
• Represent snap40 at conferences and other events
• Know our customers, their challenges, and how they deal with those challenges today, including through competitor products
What are we looking for?
• Willing to travel, based on customer and business needs
• Have proven Product Management experience in a previous role
• Previous experience in healthcare or patient-facing care would be a significant bonus
• Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical, internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience building and commercializing SaaS services and offerings is a must
• Understanding of technical architecture of complex and highly scalable application platforms
If you want to solve real, hard problems that save lives and touch families, solve problems that have never been solved before then we are for you.
We offer a flexible environment, where you’ll have the autonomy and freedom to do what you do best.
We are hugely ambitious and focussed, but we have fun. As a company we are supportive, trusting and transparent, we’re young, so you’ll have the chance to build the company you want to work for.
On top of that we provide:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options – our company is your company. We want to build it together
• Spec your own dev environment
• Free lunch every Wednesday
• Remote friendly and flexible working environment
How to ApplyPlease visit and apply through;https://www.snap40.com/hiring.php
197 total views, 1 today