The Energy Loop, a not-for-profit start up, is looking for a product superstar to launch and run the platform as it progresses through beta and into national roll-out.
About the role
We need someone to take true ownership of the product, who can make not only creative decisions, but also commercial ones. As a startup, it’s very much an ‘all hands’ approach – you might find yourself talking to customers one day as much as hustling the latest and greatest technologies onto the platform the next.
Job Spec: Product Owner
As Product Owner, your role is to identify innovative new product opportunities, working with both internal and external stakeholders to bring them to market. You should be innately insightful, able to glean insights from user, cultural and business contexts. You must be comfortable communicating at all levels, regardless of seniority or medium.
The best candidate would:
• Be passionate about launching exceptional disruptive products and services
• Have experience as Product Owner for a product ‘in-life’ with a strong ability to balance short term requirements with the longer term company and product vision
• Have experience working with Design and Development teams to take new features to market
• Be comfortable in technical conversations, as well as possessing a ‘good eye’ for design
• Demonstrate ability in product analytics and KPI definition
• Have experience working with very senior stakeholders
• Show evidence of handling conversations from frontline-level staff, to third party partners and business owners
• Show evidence of balancing creativity with commercial decision-making
• Be excited by the opportunity and ambiguity of working in a start-up environment
Other advantageous dimensions:
• Have familiarity with some aspects of software architecture and development, visual identity and/or industrial design
• Have experience working with teams delivering communications strategies, from social media to more classic PR approaches
• Flexibility to travel within the UK regularly
• Naturally interested in technology and industry trends to ensure The Energy Loop stays industry-leading
806 total views, 1 today