Paymentwall is the San Francisco-based global leader in online payments. Paymentwall’s all-in-one solution can meet the specific needs of every business, allowing them to accept over 140 local payment methods from more than 200 countries and territories. The company employs professionals of 25 different nationalities in 16 offices, namely San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Amsterdam, Berlin, Kiev, Lisbon, Moscow, Sofia, Poznań, London, Istanbul, Seoul, Manila, Beijing and Hanoi.
As a Pricing Specialist, you will be responsible for setting tailor made pricing for merchants with specific requirements. Strong analytical skills is a must, with a business minded attitude. At Paymentwall you will get a taste of working in a fast-paced, innovative, exciting and successful startup with amazing colleagues. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on cross border projects with remote teams in Paymentwall offices around the world.
– Prepare pricing proposals and agreements as requested by the business development team.
– Analyze businesses to set appropriate fees for merchants.
– Track revenue levels of merchant.
– Coordinate and support account management and business development teams.
– Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
– Do quantitative analysis, and sophisticated analytics to develop optimal pricing, profitable revenue, and to drive change.
– Follow market dynamics/trends and competitors pricing.
– Proactively suggest pricing changes based on revenue analyses.
– Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related area is required
– Fluency in English (C1/Advanced level) is required
– 1+ years of experience working as a pricing analyst in the telecommunications/payment industry is a plus
– Experience with basic accounting and finance practices is a plus
– Strong analytical and critical skills, attention to detail, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines
– Must be passionate about using and analysing data
– Business mindset to support the sales and marketing teams with their objectives
– Good negotiation skills
– Advanced knowledge of Excel
– Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
– Startup environment in a fast-paced and growing company
– Individual career path
– Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment
– Opportunities for self-improvement
– High energy, international and innovative team
– Annual assessments
– Business trips
– Corporate and social events
How to ApplyIf you're interested and fulfill all the requirements please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the Subject: "Pricing Specialist - Lisbon" You can also see all the available positions at https://www.paymentwall.com/en/careers/office/lisbon/535
413 total views, 1 today