Full-timePR & Social Media Manager (m/f)
Productsup is a tech company that revolutionized the way in which product data was being handled.
We provide the most efficient and user-friendly software to manage and optimize product data. Our cloud platform helps online retailers and marketing agencies structure, automate and optimize large product data feeds for the most popular online shopping and marketing channels across the globe.
We’re a fast-growing, innovative firm that was founded in 2010. The extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player. This is your chance to become part of our success story.
We’re looking for a confident communications professional to manage our social media channels and public relations. In your role as PR & Social Media Manager (m/f) you’ll be instrumental in managing our content-related assets and you’ll act as the primary liaison between various PR agencies and Productsup.
– Regularly plan, manage and implement content on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn and analyze social media actions for success and new opportunities
– Work with our performance team to support our social media ad campaigns grow followers, engagement and traffic
– Establish and maintain effective working relationships with PR agencies in various markets (DACH, US, UK)
– Researching & identifying top influencers, target customers, competitors and trends in the industry
– Manage outside media agencies to drive performance driven strategies and results and take care of PR related topics e.g. preparing media statements
– Manage and review all PR activities to maintain a favorable corporate image, ensure brand integrity and position Productsup as an industry leader
What you bring to the team:
– Degree in Corporate Communications, Journalism or Marketing or equivalent work experience
– Previous experience in a B2B or tech company or min 2 years’ experience in a similar role
– You possess a good understanding and knowledge of SEO and are familiar with tools like Hootsuite and WordPress
– Full working proficiency in both English and German
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills are tremendous such as being attentive to detail and meeting deadlines
What we offer you:
– Full-time job with a fair and attractive salary
– Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
– High level of personal responsibility
– A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
– Regular team events
– Drinks, fresh fruit & snacks
How to Applycareers@productsup.com
271 total views, 1 today