Full-timePHP Back-end Developer
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform for CRM, project management and invoicing, helping more than 5,000 SMEs work smarter. And we’re growing at rocket speed, and are enjoying every bit of this rollercoaster ride: in just 1,5 years, we opened 4 new offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Exciting times lie ahead; Paris will follow soon. Our ambition stretches far and beyond: we want to become Europe’s #1 in our industry. Today, our team consists of over 150 people and is still growing strong.
Scale-up, you say? Yes, we are already playing with the big guys. We have the make-it-happen attitude of a startup but the resources and skills of a scale-up. Our team is packed with experts in their field and we have plenty of resources at your disposal.
To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a PHP Back-End developer to work from one of our local offices in Lisbon, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Amsterdam or Berlin.
What will you be doing?
You use your passion for development to create, code and maintain the Teamleader web application. Based on your experience, you also refactor and improve our existing codebase and suggest innovative solutions.
You would make a great fit for this job if you:
* You have deep technical IT expertise and accompanying skills, for which you are highly respected among your colleagues.
* You have extensive experience in developing web and database-driven applications with a focus on object-oriented, client-side/server-side scripting, and third-party APIs.
* You are a PHP expert, and MySQL is a must.
Knowledge of Redis, Memcache, PHPUnit, Git, AWS (EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk) is a plus.
* You are a team player with a can-do mentality who doesn’t mind a challenge. You’d rather get it done today than leave at 5 pm.
* You are analytical & organized yet pragmatic & ‘lazy smart’.
* You are a fast learner who picks things up on the go.
* You can work independently and handle responsibility well.
* You speak/write English fluently.
* You have a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position.
How to ApplyVisit our website: https://www.teamleader.eu/php-back-end-developer-1 Or send an email to email@example.comLooking forward meeting you!
88 total views, 2 today