Full-timePerfomance Marketing Manager (m/f)
Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €220m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organisational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
For one of our portfolio companies in Berlin we are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible
Perfomance Marketing Manager (m/f)
• Operational and strategic responsibility for planning, implementing and managing performance marketing campaigns across different channels – mainly Display (GDN, Facebook Ads, Retargeting) but also SEM
• Evaluate and optimize campaigns to achieve targets. CPL, CPC and CAC make your heart beat higher!
• Ensure consistent tracking on all campaigns
• CRM strategy and implementation
• Budget responsibility for managed accounts
• Provide strategic recommendations to the Executive Team based on monitoring of current trends, market developments and data insights
• You don’t accept a “no”, love challenges that seem impossible to tackle, take tremendous pride in your work, are curious by nature and enjoy hands-on work the most
• You have at least 2-4 years of work experience in search engine and social media marketing
• You enjoy working with numbers, think analytically and have a strong knowledge of ROI-driven marketing
• You don’t need to use a mouse when crunching numbers in Excel
• CRM experience is also a plus
• You communicate fluently in English and German, any additional language is a plus
• You will join a highly professional and motivated team
• You will have the unique opportunity to witness the launch of a newly established company and you can contribute your own ideas to its development
• You will benefit from the greatest possible creative freedom to develop your skills further
• You will enjoy a state-of-the-art, top-equipped workplace right in the center of Berlin
• You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating and inspiring environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
How to ApplyPlease submit your application here https://www.project-a.com/en/career/jobs/performance-marketing-manager-m-f-16661/apply?utm_medium=job_board&utm_source=techstartupjobs&_pc=3607
174 total views, 1 today