Full-timeOnline Marketing Manager UK – PPC/SEO (m/f)
#Tomorrow’s Lawyers! Digital technologies will change the legal market significantly in the next years. Flightright is at the forefront of Legal Tech Automation. Since 2010 more than 2,000,000 consumers used our service and Flightright became the #1platform for air passenger rights. We are fast-growing, internationally operating and ready to enter new markets. Shape the future of Legal Tech with us!
The marketing team has committed to one mission: to ensure that people all around the world know about their rights when it comes to flight delays or cancellations. We brainstorm, we juggle with numbers, we debate, we share our knowledge and results. We’re brave enough to try out new things, we embrace mistakes in order to improve every day. We’re a diverse and cake fanatic bunch of people from different countries complementing each other. We’re communicating openly and honestly with each other, giving and receiving feedback. We can rely on each other; we laugh together but most of all we want to grow together.
We’re looking for an Online Marketing Manager who is passionate about PPC and SEO, likes to juggle with numbers and first of all enjoys a fun working atmosphere.
– You are passionate about PPC and SEO and have 2+ years experience on the UK market
– You gained experience in working with popular PPC tools, such as AdWords, Bing Ads and Bid Management tools. Knowledge of Facebook Ads, display and retargeting tools is a plus
– SEO is more than keyword research for you and you know about technical as well as onpage and offpage optimization
– You have a high affinity for numbers and a deep understanding of Google Analytics as well as Microsoft Excel
– You have basic understanding of HTML and CSS
– You know how to communicate with potential customers and English is your mother tongue; German is a plus
– You are responsible for the strategic development of the UK market
– You plan, steer and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook and other platforms with respect to budget and KPIs
– You develop and deliver a compelling SEO strategy based on the latest search engine’s requirements and SEO best practices
– You collaborate with CRO to employ a structured conversion optimization process using A/B and multivariate testing of landing pages
– You manipulate and interpretate data to analyze performance, monitor success and forecast budgets
– You work hands-on with the whole marketing team to implement the operational strategy
Need more reasons?
Shape the future of LegalTech and influence Flightright’s development with own projects. Let yourself get carried away by our unique company culture and be inspired by our strong team spirit. Our international crew consists of motivated people with different professional and cultural backgrounds – but they are all united by one goal: give our customers access to justice!
Of course there are awesome goodies as language classes, inhouse gym, home office, flexible working hours, fruits and drinks, games and, and, and.
How to ApplyReady for take-off? Anne-Marie Struck (email@example.com) is looking forward to your application!
462 total views, 2 today