Full-timeOnline Content Manager
For our international customer we are looking for the Online Content Manager to join the Global Marketing Team. The Global Marketing team consists of specialists in different marketing functions such as marketing communication, shopper, digital, marketing intelligence, PR and content production.
As an Online Content Manager you are responsible for ensuring that the Assets developed by the rest of your team are correctly and timely implemented. Specifically your responsibilities will be:
• Manages content (digital assets) uploads in content management systems based on guidelines and processes, with right quality and on time.
• Monitor and improve the usability of critical Assets in accordance with brand guidance and consumer insights
• Contribute to definition of asset creation guidelines, content naming and uploading processes, act as gate keeper
• Safeguard quality and consistency of product content elements used throughout product categories
• Single point of contact for the digital content publication and owner of the improvement roadmap for operational excellence in content publication.
• Single point of contact for IT landscape improvements on content management systems
We are looking for:
• BA/MA in Digital Communication, Media, Digital Marketing or equivalent
• 2> years of experience in internet communication, preferably e-Commerce environment
• A structured, organized and methodical way of working
• Quality focus with a strong attention to detail
• Hands-on mentality
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Fluent in English, verbal and written
• Proven experience with Microsoft Office packages and Adobe Experience Manager
• Experienced in content development and publishing
• Experienced in Digital Marketing and/or User experience
How to ApplyInterested in the position or want to hear more? Then apply for the Project Manager Marketing role by filling in the application form below or e-mail Valerija Usova: firstname.lastname@example.org directly
381 total views, 1 today