Full-timeMicrosoft Dynamics AX Consultant
The AX Consultant will act as the first point of contact for all AX related enquiries from employees globally. They will manage the communication of new developments between IT, finance and HR teams. They will write the user stories and the functional specifications. They will be responsible of the user training on AX and of the documentation.
• Gathering the requests from the different teams and write the user stories and the functional specifications.
• Analysing and reproducing the potential issues and working with the technical consultant to resolve them.
• Participating as a Key User representing HR, Finance, and IT in analysis of the requirements, functional design definition, testing, documenting, communicating, and supporting AX and surrounding system functionality, business processes, and data.
• Analysing the current customizations and preparing the migration to Dynamics 365
• Answering employee queries regarding AX issues, such as absence entitlement queries, timesheet errors and approval lines.
• Communicating all changes to the front end of AX to the employees it affects, with clear advice on how to use the new development.
• Creating and Maintaining Documentation such as Employee and Contractor User Manuals; Cheat-Sheets for Key Users in HR, Finance, and IT; design specifications for requests for enhancement; test scripts.
• Facilitating timesheet compliance enforcement, periodic and ad-hoc reporting, and data integrity with Finance Controllers.
• Fluent English
• Strong communication skills
• Experience managing an inhouse ERP system
• Extensive experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012R3
• Experience with the version 365 is really appreciated
• Comfortable handling data
• Organised and efficient documentation skills
• Customer / employee facing experience
• Excellent time management and organisation
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually as necessary
565 total views, 5 today