Full-timeMicro Service / Backend Developer for RIO
A new brand, Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal.
In 2018 Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal, as a brand, as a brand, will start operations from new Lisbon based offices. This amazing city will become our newest home and the hub for innovative and future oriented IT and Digital projects. We are looking forward to get you on-board with us and create together tomorrow’s mobility.
The project we will present you is a part of one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of commercial vehicles, serving customers in over 120 countries. The project’s group company has come a long way since starting out more than 250 years ago. And they’re not stopping there. Today they are upgrading their business area to digital!
Together, we will be developing and shaping the future of commercial vehicles, with pioneering quality standards, extended business models and autonomous driving. We will target digitalization and use innovative technologies. But above all we will rely on the support of very talented people.
Respect, team spirit, determination, costumer focus and integrity – these are the corporate values that our employees experience. For ideas that inspire. For changes that move.
That is why we are looking for passionate IT experts, like you, to start working on project “RIO” together with our international teams and build tomorrow’s mobility paradigm.
RIO – the future of digital logistics starts here.
Because, with every day, the world turns a little faster. Because it’s ever more networked and the transport industry needs to react accordingly. And above all, because RIO is much more than just a reaction, it’s an opportunity to help shape this new world and to profit from it.
With its open, cloud-based platform, RIO covers the global supply chain – from the consigner via the forwarding agent and transport company, shipper, dispatcher and driver to the recipient.
With that, RIO bundles digital solutions with complete transport and logistic ecosystems and, at the end of the day, makes everything much more transparent and efficient. That’s why RIO.
– Responsible for cloud and micro service development in our product development teams using agile methodologies
– Create innovative prototypes and develop them into marketable solutions
– Design the architecture and develop cloud and micro service business solutions on different platforms that combine user needs with business requirements and ensure technical feasibility
– Advise teams on questions related to technology and microservice development, in close consultation with the product owner, as well as innovative business solutions departments
– Coordinate and communicate with various stakeholders and external service providers
– Maintain a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
– Act as an interface between design, technology and users
– Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, business informatics, or related knowledge area, or comparable job expertise
– Very good English skills, both written and spoken
– Multiple years of experience in the conception of complex IT solutions as well as cloud and DevOps architectures and strategies
– Experience with the use and integration of cloud services such as infrastructure-as-code, use of PaaS, micro services architectures, continuous delivery, and AWS solutions
– Experience with server-side Java frameworks and implementation of projects with Spring Boot, Hibernate and REST APIs
– Good knowledge of modern programming languages such as Python or Go
– Inspiring communicator across hierarchical levels with joy for presenting and an open and winning personality
– Mindset of an early adopter who gets enthusiastic about digital products and business models
– Experience in tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Github/Gitlab, Jenkins, and Artifactory
– Ability to creatively solve problems with an high awareness for quality and to think outside the box and overcome roadblocks
– Result-oriented and communicative team player
Perks & Benefits
– An opportunity for you to join an amazing startup like atmosphere and to be a part of the creation of our local company culture, with the support of a solid international group
– An agile environment where your ideas are welcome
– A very talented international team, just as passionate and goal-oriented as you
– Continuous training and career development
– Competitive benefit package
How to ApplyAre you up for a new and incredible challenge? Want to disrupt the automotive IT industry?Apply now and send us your curriculum to Ana Avelar! email@example.comOr check out all our opportunities on LinkedIn.
610 total views, 4 today