Full-timeMedior Frontend Developer | Product Development | Endouble | Amsterdam
We’re looking for Front-end Developers, solution solvers, that always strive for cleaner, better quality code. Sound like you? Then read on!
Even though our mission and vision are very important to us, research has shown that candidates don’t want to read about a company’s vision and mission in a vacancy text. If you decide this role is for you, you can get to know us a little better by checking out our website: endouble.com!
You will work in an Agile team of 4 devs, a UX designer and a PO. We follow all the Scrum ceremonies, so the day starts with a daily stand-up meeting in which you discuss the work that you did, the tasks you will work on that day and any problems you might have encountered the day before.
As our new Medior Front-end Developer, your goal is to:
– Improve our own Applicant Tracking System (one of our internal products) based on feedback from our clients and internal HR department.
– Perform testing, both unit and end-to-end
The ideal candidate for the Medior Frontend Developer position should meet the following job requirements:
– Experience with mid-large JS projects using web frameworks (preferably a SPA in AngularJS)
– Some experience with JS, especially ES6
– Experience with JS tools like webpack, gulp, babel
– Comfortable with dev tools like git, eslint, editor of your choice
– Experience with best practices and tools for creating modern UIs like SaSS, responsive design, semantic HTML
– Experience with front-end automated testing principles and practice
– Diligent, self-motivated, with a drive to constantly learn and improve
– Able to give and receive feedback on your work to learn and help others learn
– Team-player, who communicates with team mates and openly discusses problems and impediments
– A knack for creating aesthetic UIs would be a plus, especially in collaboration with other people
Choosing for Endouble means choosing for:
– A salary between €3000 and €4000 per month
– An education budget of 4% of your yearly salary.
– Thorough peer reviews to improve your hard and soft skills.
– International projects in multinational teams.
– A place in an informal, innovative and fast growing company (FD Gazelle Award 2013, 2014 & 2015).
– Top 10 Best Employer New Heroes (NRC Career).
Some other perks include:
– A standing desk for enhanced ergonomics.
– Free (good) coffee and tea, soft drinks, sodas and a daily lunch.
– Gadgets like a PS4, a pinball machine and a foosball table for the more nostalgic among us 😉
How to ApplyWe hope you're as excited about working at Endouble as we are! You can apply via www.workingatendouble.com. All EU-citizens are welcome to apply as long as you’re a true pro and have a good command of the English language. For developers from outside the EU-zone you are required to have a working permit for the EU, we will help you with that.Acquisition is not appreciated.*This job is located in the Netherlands, so please only apply if you are a resident in the Netherlands or willing to move here.
74 total views, 1 today