Location: First 6 moths Warsaw, Poland. Afterwards we allow remote work.
Codility tests programming skills of software engineers. Since 2009 we keep on solving an acute problem in tech hiring. So far we saved hundreds of hours of precious engineering time for 1500+ clients including Twitter, Samsung and TripAdvisor. Recently we have celebrated 1,000,000 tests made.
We are on a path to $10m ARR. We did it without any VC money so far, relying mostly on word-of-mouth. Codility works and customers hear about us from other happy customers. This is nice but we want more. Scale it with us.
- your priority #1 is lead velocity and not producing pens with Codility logo
- you will be on the main front line with our Head of Sales to run superb customer acquisition and nurturing
- you will work cross-functionally with all of us to deliver compelling messaging
- you will launch campaigns, track, iterate, write, speak and do whatever it takes to help us grow (we suspect that you may use a mixture of content, tools and product features but you will essentially have a free hand to test it out and double down on the best options)
You will love this job if:
- you are obsessed with growth and measuring your impact
- you are smart and get things done
- your communication is impeccable
- you are passionate about technology
- you are equally comfortable with no budget, small budget and big budget
- you have a strong track record from a fast growth B2B SaaS (tell us more about it!)
- experience working on an English-speaking market is a plus
Team, Office(s) and Culture:
We are a healthy mixture of engineers and business people. There are daily challenges and lots of fast learning across the board. This is the best job we have had so far.
We work from a loft office in the centre of Warsaw** and from apartments in Silicon Valley, Germany and Nigeria. Our Warsaw office has a hammock and a flying helicopter but the work we do is serious. We open it up for meetups, co-working and our friends. Everybody has a budget for dream equipment, growth and unlimited Amazon book orders.
** In case you wonder why Warsaw, Google Campus seconds us.
How to ApplyWant to work with us? Great! This is what we need from you:
- Your CV (1 page, .pdf) or LinkedIn profile
- Note (=Cover Letter) covering the following:
- Describe your best growth/marketing/sales project so far.
- What is the ideal setup for marketing and sales cooperation?
- Assess our current website in terms of lead generation.
1888 total views, 1 today