Full-timeMarketing & Brand Manager
Marketing & Brand Manager
Innovation Department is a technology studio that invests in and grows brands by bringing a technological
perspective to human problems. Our team works directly with the founding teams in our portfolio companies on
technical development, design, marketing, operations, strategy, and finance.
This hands-on approach enables us to understand our portfolio companies on a 1:1 level, giving us an unparalleled
understanding of how to help them achieve business success. In our SoHo studio, we work alongside some of our
portfolio companies in an entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment.
We’ve invested in and helped build exceptional companies, including Pinterest, Dropbox, Lyft, ClassPass,
Cinematique, Aloha, Daily Harvest, Wine Awesomeness, WellPath, DojoMojo and others.
Innovation Department is searching for a seasoned Marketing and Brand manager to l ead our marketing
TRACK RECORD (SELECTED LOGOS)
● Driving annual end to end brand / marketing planning process
● Managing effective execution of marketing plans & campaigns
● Identifying growth opportunities by utilizing category & consumer insights
● Defining key consumer target segments & point of brand differentiation
● Cultivating partnership marketing & opportunities + identifying new creative ways to leverage brands
● Creating brand identity, mission & values, positioning, and voice
● Conceiving, executing, and leading influencer and brand engagement campaigns
● Ability to elevate and accelerate social, digital and e-commerce
● 5 – 10 years experience in branding / marketing
● Experience in CPG, Health & Wellness, Technology, or Retail
● Experience with traditional & digital marketing
● Genuine intellectual curiosity, strong interpersonal skills and ability to build diverse relationships
● Energy, hustle, and initiator mentality
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
We’re a small team that enjoys working hard, getting a lot done, and having fun. Not many jobs offer such a wide
range of exposure to different businesses and business functions. We look at a huge range of businesses and
work closely with a select group to help them grow. As a result, we provide an outstanding training ground for
both aspiring investors and entrepreneurs.
We can promise:
● Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
● We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their
● Commuter and FSA pre-tax benefits.
● Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need.
● Summer Fridays from July 4th Weekend to Labor Day each year.
● You’ll love where you work. We have a bright and modern collaborative office space located in the heart
of Soho, which we share with some of our exciting companies. We co-work with our portfolio companies
and encourage cross-team learning.
● A vibrant and active culture including weekly catered lunches and breakfasts, happy hours, movie nights,
sporting events, and a monthly book club.
We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to ApplyTo express your interest in this role, please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Marketing & Brand Manager.”
442 total views, 1 today