Lead / Senior Java Developer
With a culture of engineering excellence, our client is dedicated to not only writing fast and stable code, and delivering the best service to clients, they are also dedicated to you. Their clients’ successes depend on you being your best. They want to help you grow, to help you meet your needs, both personally and professionally, to give you the training you desire, and to provide you with the best tools available.
As a Senior Java Developer/Tech Lead you will work with account teams to create interactive solutions for our clients. You will build, test, debug, and troubleshoot programs and scripts for various functions, and modify existing code to add new features. You will be able to hit the ground running and hit the whiteboard with ideas on your first day!
* Design and develop rapid prototyping across different architectural layers, i.e., database, application server, workflow, messaging and event management, and user interface
* Interact with subject matter experts to understand business requirements, and design applications accordingly
* Participate in preparing requirements and specifications
Lead / Senior Java Developer Skills & Requirements:
* Minimum 5 years of experience in web application development and architecture, using Java and related technologies for new feature development
* Experience with Java (J2EE/J2SE) and related technologies: Spring Framework, Hibernate, & JUnit
* Solid understanding of OOP and relational databases for implementing database-driven, web-based applications
* Solid understanding of data structures and design patterns
* Strong hands-on knowledge of XML/XSL
* Strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
* Must possess interpersonal, group discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, and facilitation skills
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering with strong mathematical and reasoning skills is required
Additional consideration given for:
* Public portfolio: github, gitorious, launchpad, bitbucket, sourceforge, googlecode, etc.
* Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) is a strong plus (ex. Autonomy Teamsite/Livesite)
1105 total views, 1 today