Full-timeLead Build & Release Engineer
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Netherlands and contribute to our success in bringing new and innovative services to market? We are looking for a Lead Build & Release Engineer, reporting to our Release Manager.
The Lead Build & Release Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining a robust build and release system.
You will design and implement the next generation of tools for building, continuous integration, test automation (in close collaboration with our test automation team) and release management while using metrics and data analytics to drive improvements in the CI/CD-pipeline and the integrated tool stack, resulting in optimized product release and support.
The Lead Build & Release Engineer essential Duties:
– Drive the architecture, design and implementation of automated/continuous build, deploy, test and release process using integrated tools in the CI/CD pipeline;
– Drive the adoption of standard tools across the various product teams;
– Coordinate conversion from legacy build systems to leverage modern toolset;
– Promote shared vision while building and maintaining strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business (e.g. Product Development, Program Management, and Quality Assurance);
– Develop and report on key metrics, indicators and improvements enabling data driven decision making;
– Provide training and support to software engineering teams;
– Works collaboratively with the global engineering groups and distributed teams to evolve the integrated tools environment as new technologies become available;
– Drives process improvements and ensures that process and procedure changes are documented and communicated.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
– 5 years of relevant experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
– Experience with Agile development and methodologies and SaaS;
– Broad technical experience in engineering tools such as Github Enterprise, Jenkins, JIRA, Teamcity, Artifactory, OctoDeploy, etc;
– Hands-on experience in setting up a CI/CD pipeline;
– Proven technical and leadership skills;
– Good written, verbal and presentation skills;
– Proven experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams;
– Experience with software development in a product development environment;
– Knowledge of container management (e.g. Docker) and/or virtualization technologies;
– People management experience, leading a small team;
– Hands-on experience with scripting languages.
– Inspire you be the best version of you.
– Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide.
– Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment.
– Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
– Offer the opportunity to grow within the organization.
How to ApplyDo you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Please send your resume to our recruiter Irene Badu: email@example.com
232 total views, 1 today