Full-timeK2 Senior Consultant
K2NE provides each employee with the correct tools, skills and experience to be successful in one of K2’s world class technical teams. These teams include technical product support, technical solution consulting, technical training and technical documentation.
Your key duties will include:
- Organizing and developing workshops for customers.
- Performing project management related tasks in aid of finalizing and keeping projects on track.
- Translating business requirements to a team of consultants for implementation.
- Implementing K2 based solutions for customers in a project orientated approach.
- Building and deploying business applications that will benefit K2 teams and evolve internal systems.
- Troubleshooting multiple scenarios on K2 products across multiple systems and integration points.
- Interacting and communicating with IT specialists across a range of products and platforms.
- Sharing IT knowledge and expertise with your team and across all facets of the business, from the product to operations systems to team improvements.
- Producing regular and detailed progress reports to customers and management
- Ability to understand and design (.net) extensions to the K2 platform to meet customer requirements.
Key job requirements are:
- English language fluency (spoken and written) with a proficient level of Spanish and/or German.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical software development degree OR recent certifications for Microsoft Development or Systems Engineering (with programming skills).
- Having a passion for technology and customer service with strong communication skills.
- Being a fast learner with a keen eye for complex systems and models.
- Being an independent self-starter that is self-motivated and dedicated to success.
- The ability to understand the flow of data through multiple systems with attention to detail.
- Being a team-player who can flexibility to adapt to the needs of the department and business goals.
- Good understanding of various project methodologies as well as the software development life cycle.
Preferred skills are:
- Understanding of process/workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Ability to analyse requirements and translate these into technical design.
- Experience or training in any K2 product.
- Experience in Cloud technologies – Azure Active directory, SQL Azure and SharePoint online (O365).
- Experience in database technologies – SQL server or SQL Azure.
- Project Management certification.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this role, please reach out to us via e-mail (email@example.com) with your application in English including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation.
254 total views, 1 today