Full-timeJunior Research Analyst
Digital Insight is a tech start up whose mission is to revolutionise the due diligence market, using Artificial Intelligence and open source intelligence (OSINT) to provide true insight in to individuals who companies want to do business with.
By using the latest technologies and AI techniques along with the knowhow and tradecraft of experienced investigators we can automate the process and make high quality, detailed and context rich reports available to all organisations. To date these have only been available to those with the time, money and knowledge to employ human research.
This role is a full time, permanent position for a junior research analyst to help Digital Insight develop, mature, and promote its products in the market.
Main responsibilities will include:
1. Performing open source research, breaking down the steps involved, and documenting those in such a way to allow the development team to code this up in the Digital Insight system
2. Researching and articulating best practice, processes and problem solving around OSINT investigations
3. Performing due diligence activities, researching and evaluating new data sources to enrich our system
4. Testing the system once the logic has been coded, and iteratively improving the results quality
5. Promoting Digital Insight’s position on background checking, which is going beyond database checks for screening.
Being a small company, candidates need to be able to work autonomously, be comfortable without micro-management, be flexible and find new solutions to problems.
What we offer:
As well as being one of the hottest tech companies in London, we offer mentoring, training, and a warm team environment. The role will be based in our new, WeWork shared office space in the heart of King’s Cross, with free coffee, beer, table football, and plenty of social activities. This is overlooking the canals in the newest IT sector in London which we like to call Silicon Canal!
Requirements for this role include:
1. A good working knowledge of IT including Windows, Mac OS, MS Office applications
2. A solid understanding of online information sources from news sites to social media and beyond. Experience of using these resources for research would be very valuable
3. An analytical mindset with the ability to break down large problems in to smaller tasks and the ability to articulate the logic used
4. An interest in Artificial Intelligence, in particular Natural Language Processing, would be beneficial, but not essential
5. You must have the right to work in the UK, Digital Insight cannot sponsor visas at this stage
How to ApplyPlease email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
183 total views, 10 today