Junior .NET Developer
Our client is looking to hire a Junior .NET Developer. This is a full-time permanent role in Dallas, TX. No sponsorship is available for this role.
NOTE: Candidates interested in this role will have to relocate to or near Dallas, TX for this opportunity
The Junior Developer is responsible for the translation of business requirements into configuration. This includes, helping to design and maintain software applications and speaking with customers to gather user requests for different features to improve speed, performance and usability.
- Gather requirements and troubleshooting
Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions. Most coding will be done in C# and ASP.Net
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Develop solutions to complex business requirements
- Understands project and development plans and clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management
- Employ development tools.
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- The ideal candidate must have minimum 1 year experience with Object Oriented Programming particularly with C#.Net and ASP.Net.
- The ideal candidate must have minimum 1 year experience with SQL server.
- The ideal candidate must have some familiarity with web services particularly with XML and SOAP.
- Create well-written software with an eye towards clear and maintainable design
- Must be willing to work extended hours if deadline to Project is in jeopardy
- Must be willing to work one weekend a month to help perform Monthly Maintenance on systems/applications when applicable
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with various levels of management, staff and clients
1207 total views, 1 today