Full-time(Junior) Developer (m/f) for S/4HANA SAP Cloud Platform Enablement Unit
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP S/4HANA as SAP’s next generation business suite lies at the core of SAP’s strategy. The S/4HANA SAP Cloud Platform Enablement team is a group within the S/4HANA organization that works on innovative products in the context of SAP S/4HANA, built on SAP’s extension platform SAP Cloud Platform. At the same time, we also enable our partners and customers to innovate in the cloud and integrate seamlessly with our core products.
Your mission as an (Associate) Developer is to work with other developers across the globe to realize their app ideas more quickly and with technologies they admire.
You get to use current technology such as Cloud Foundry, Spring and Hystrix and apply your knowledge in various diverse projects.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As Developer you will:
– Develop and operate high-quality Cloud applications on the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)
– Contribute to and extend the S/4HANA Cloud SDK with new concepts and technologies
– Support development teams to build their own applications on SCP using the S/4HANA Cloud SDK (e.g. with respect to on-boarding, tool adoption, development)
– Support learning sessions and on-site workshops for SAP Cloud Platform development
– Support a community of SAP Cloud Platform development teams to facilitate knowledge transfer
– Interact with stakeholders to gather relevant information, feedback and ensure continuous improvement
– Be passionate about adopting new cloud technologies and paradigms
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
– Solid degree in computer science or equivalent (Bachelor/Master)
– Strong background in software engineering, distributed systems, and database design
– Programming skills in Java, Scala, or Groovy with a solid understanding of the Java platform and related technologies and frameworks (e.g., JavaEE, Spring, Hystrix, Guava, jOOQ, OData)
– Expertise in test automation and continuous delivery is a plus
– Proactive work attitude and strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
– Proficiency in written and spoken English
– Experience with SAP technologies (e.g. SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA)
– Experience in developing and delivering Cloud applications
We are looking for candidates with 0-5 years of work experience. Graduates are encouraged to apply
Please attach a list of projects you have been working on including your role, used technologies and applied development processes
Experience with working in larger development teams is a plus
We are looking forward to your application including Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae/Resume, Certifications, References and a transcript of your official university results/ marks.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
How to ApplyPlease apply online at https://jobs.sap.com/job/Potsdam-%28Associate%29-Developer-for-Next-Generation-Cloud-Platform-Job-BB/336389201/
143 total views, 4 today