Full-timeK2 Junior Consultant
The K2 Junior Consultant Program is an entry level position with endless opportunity to grow technically, enjoy the excitement of resolving complex issues and learn from the best in the industry. The program covers a broad range where you will:
- Learn how to build and run business applications with very limited code (based on a .NET BPM platform) in the cloud and on premise
- Learn how to model, consume, manipulate and expose data from multiple LOB systems
- Learn how to integrate with enterprise on premise and cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure, ADFS, SharePoint online (O365) and many more.
- Get exposure to infrastructure, design, deployment and development scenarios.
Your key duties will include:
- Implementing K2 based solutions for customers in a project-orientated approach
- Supporting K2 projects with design, development, infrastructure and maintenance
- Troubleshooting multiple scenarios on K2 products across multiple systems and integration points.
- Interacting and communicating with IT specialists across a range of products and platforms.
- Sharing IT knowledge and expertise with your team and across all facets of the business, from the product to operations systems to team improvements.
- Producing regular and detailed progress reports to customers and management.
Key job requirements are:
- English language fluency (spoken and written) with a proficient level of Spanish and/or German.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical software development degree OR recent certifications for Microsoft Development or Systems Engineering (with programming skills).
- Having a passion for technology and customer service with strong communication skills.
- Being a fast learner with a keen eye for complex systems and models.
- Being an independent self-starter that is self-motivated and dedicated to success.
- The ability to understand the flow of data through multiple systems with attention to detail.
- Being a team-player who can flexibility to adapt to the needs of the department and business goals.
- Understanding of various project methodologies as well as the software development life cycle.
- Good development skillset, with .NET/C# and T-SQL as the primary skills required.
Preferred skills are:
- Understanding of process/workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Experience or training in any K2 product
- Experience in Cloud technologies – Azure Active directory, SQL Azure and SharePoint online (O365)
- Experience in database technologies – SQL server or SQL Azure
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please reach out to us via e-mail (email@example.com) with your application in English including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation.
100 total views, 1 today