- Someone with a true passion and keen eye for picture perfect Web 2.0 RIA development for cross-browser
- Extensive experience in creating adapters, plugins, extensions and custom classes for
- Experience in creating CSS themes for both, Ext JS and Sencha Touch
- Creating low latency and high performance desktop and mobile web-based applications
- Understanding of databases and server-side programming
- Performance motoring and debugging tools and techniques
- Cross-browser and device development (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera)
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Create and maintain API documentation, architectural diagrams, benchmarks, etc.
- Advise and mentor others
- Must work well with others
- Experience with SVG/VML
- JQuery Mobile and Higharts
- PhoneGap, iOS and Android development
- Flex or SilverLight
- Contracting with opportunity for perm (based on performance)
Princeton Information is one of the nation’s top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants – not to any shareholders. PI’s success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!
1228 total views, 1 today