Java Software Engineer at startup hedge fund
Employment Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 4
Country: United States
Experience Level: 2+ years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client is a start-up investment management firm. They take a systematic and novel investment approach that seeks to incorporate innovative mathematics, finance theories and bleeding-edge technologies to provide superior risk adjusted returns for investors.
They are seeking Java software engineers to join the software development team.
What you’ll be doing:
The successful candidate will apply software development skills to help create trading systems with high performance, availability, scalability and reliability. As team members, candidates will be expected learn and grow, and take on growing responsibilities.
What you should bring to the table:
- · 2+ years’ professional working experience developing multi-threaded Java applications.
- · Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Computer Science or its international equivalent.
- · Linux database experience
- · Understanding of messaging and FIX engine is preferable.
- · Experience designing real-time trading systems is extremely desirable.
1473 total views, 1 today