LucaNet has been developing software for financial consolidation, planning, reporting, and analysis for more than 15 years.
Professional, customer-focused, and forward-thinking: These are the attributes that define our approach and the expertise we have developed over the course of the past years. The strength of these guiding principles has allowed us to grow quickly since our founding in 1999, and today we are delighted to have become a leading provider of software, training, and consulting for corporate performance management.
Intuitive interfaces and pioneering, innovative technology were our central considerations while developing our comprehensive software solution.
As a growing and international company, we have plenty of ideas for the future. We want to revolutionize the business app market – and that’s just the beginning…
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
• You have a degree in computer science or comparable practical experience.
• You have at least three years of experience in Java development.
• You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• You are experienced with refactoring, multithreading, and unit testing.
• You are comfortable with continuous deployment and automation tools and identifying tasks that require automation.
• You are aware of high quality standards to ensure a constant software quality.
• You have advanced skills in common testing frameworks and a proven work ethic.
• You enjoy solving complex problems and have an analytical mindset.
• You have working proficiency in English. German is a plus.
• Varied tasks in frontend, backend, performance, and many more
• Develop high-quality software (including features, performance, testing, documentation, etc.) for various applications
• Work as part of the team to implement new software projects, improve database systems, analytics, and performance
• Research, evaluate, and recommend new technologies and software tools to management
• Analyze and resolve performance problems
• Evaluate and prioritize development projects
• Develop concepts and work on prototypes
THESE BENEFITS ARE WAITING FOR YOU
• Great employee events
• Flexible working hours
• Company pension scheme
• Health promotion
• Exclusive employee discount
How to ApplySOUNDS INTERESTING?We are looking forward to receiving your application with your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Annemarie Lahn or Jasmin Benndorf. Tel. +49 30 469 910-0 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
494 total views, 2 today