For our international customer in banking domain we are looking for a Java Developer to join the team on the long-term basis.
You will be working in a scrum team that works closely together. This means that you also get the opportunity to pick up tasks of other team members. There is a good atmosphere in the team where fun and hard work go hand in hand.
As a Java Developer you are responsible with your team to speed up and strengthen the digital transformation by designing, implementing and supporting our internet applications. The aim is the delivery of personalized and relevant content for our customer’s online customers. Your focus within the team will be on the delivery of customer’s personal and relevant internet environment.
• A Bachelor’s level (or in the Netherlands HBO or WO level).
• At least 5-7 years of experience in Digital environment, preferably within banking.
• Experience with Java (REST API’s) and Tridion (CMS)
• Basic knowledge of frond end (Angular JS, HTML, CSS) development.
• Experience with J2EE hosting environments such as websphere.
• Experience with the agile way of working or scrum.
• CI/CD knowledge or mentality.
• Quick learning skills and proactive.
• A problem solving mind set and you are a real team player
How to ApplyInterested in the position or want to hear more? Then apply for the Project Manager Marketing role by filling in the application form below or e-mail Valerija Usova: firstname.lastname@example.org directly
373 total views, 2 today