NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An exciting opportunity to join a team in developing a semantic system leveraging unstructured data in the enterprise. A team backed by investors and with management from one of the largest SaaS sales in European history are looking to enhance this team. We are looking for developers with experience in developing large scale distributed systems and especially those who thrive in a role that demands innovative and creative solutions to challenging problems.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for an experienced developer who is interested in a Greenfield project using cutting edge technology. The right candidate will be expected to rise up to the technical challenges while designing and developing the platform. It is expected that the individual will be able to support their technical skills with the ability to communicate their decisions on technology and their implementation of the Java ecosystem, in particular the creation of visual diagrams that explain the solution internally and to external partners. The candidate will be expected to have experience in test-driven development and use development techniques to improve and enhance the design.
Core skills and experience required
- Over 3 Years of Core Java & J2EE experience
- Excellent knowledge of OO paradigms & Enterprise design patterns
- Multiple API integration experience esp. Linked In, twitter
- Advanced SOA/REST design, SOAP, CMIS
- Knowledge of the full Java stack – Spring, Tomcat and general ecosystem
- Permit to work in the EU and based in or around London
- Comprehensive TDD experience, JUnit, Selenium, Mockito, Clover, Cobertura
Desirable systems knowledge
- NoSQL Experience, columnar/document databases
- GIT, Hudson, Maven, Sonar, JProfiler, JMeter, Grinder
- Distributed cloud based systems, services and architecture
- SOA architecture and service logging, monitoring and diagnostics
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to join other cutting edge projects
- A structure to develop your own ideas into seed fund backed ventures
A dynamic team who is dedicated to developing new tools for the business community giving all team players a platform to explore their creative potential with a structure to take ideas from a draft brief through to investment backed market release.
How to Apply
Please use the apply form on the job listing page to apply for this job.
280 total views, 1 today