Full-timeIT Support Engineer
A new brand, Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal.
In 2018 Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal, as a brand, will start operations from new Lisbon based offices.
Our IT projects. Our culture.
Regardless of whether you are fresh from the university or college, or are already a skilled IT specialist, software developer, project manager or consultant, our company will provide you with numerous IT jobs with exciting development opportunities.
We are always on the lookout for qualified, motivated and committed IT specialists who contribute with their expertise to our projects for the Volkswagen Group.
Each new team member enriches our company with innovative ideas and know-how. The wide range of services offered by our IT divisions brings with it a variety of projects, with several tasks and challenges that our IT experts face with great enthusiasm and in-depth specialist knowledge.
The range of tasks of the IT divisions at Volkswagen Group Services includes application support. We ensure a smooth and efficient development of an application and the integration of the application software into new system landscapes.
We are now looking for a Support Engineer to join our team.
– You will work within a team of support engineers focused on solving customer’s technical and product issues
– Scoping and troubleshooting complex issues, managing the customer’s expectations and collaborating with others to meet those expectations in the shortest possible time
– Help within the resolution of highly complex, technical and escalated support incidents related to supporting customer development and deployments of ERP systems
– A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
– At least 3 years of work experience
– Technical passion and a background in software development in Java and PL-SQL
– Professional experience in the banking sector
– Ability to handle competing priorities in fast paced environment
– Customer orientation and advanced problem-solving skills
– Great communication and collaboration skills
– Self-starter, highly motivated, get things done attitude
– Fluency in English is mandatory
– Available to work in shifts
Nice to have.
– Knowledge in French is a plus
– An opportunity to join a solid Group and a growing company
– Continuous training and career development
– Competitive benefit package
How to ApplyAre you up for a new and incredible challenge? Want to disrupt the automotive IT industry?Apply now and send us your curriculum to João Vieira! firstname.lastname@example.orgOr check out all our opportunities on LinkedIn.
682 total views, 9 today