Full-timeIT Security Manager
We are a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to improve customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 150,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €8 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
For further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin is looking for an experienced and hands-on IT Security Manager to direct strategy for the protection of enterprise information assets. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, this is a key role in our international and diverse team in Berlin. Responsibilities of the role include:
– You create and implement a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies
– Direct and approve the design of our security systems is of major importance
– You identify our relevant protection goals, objectives and metrics
– Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are ready for operation
– Reviewing security policies and cyber incident response planning, are regular tasks as well as overseeing, and, if needed, optimizing our identity and access management policies
– You promote and deliver next-generation security technology approaches and drive their implementation whilst ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and best practice
– Keep stakeholders in the loop about security threats, risks, and your strategy, and point out if you see room for improvement
– With your sound IT security knowledge you are an essential figure in protecting Raisin’s business
– You have a University degree in an IT or engineering field, and have worked in this field for at least 5 years, in a security engineering or web architecture role
– A deep understanding of technological trends and developments in information security and risk management, cloud computing, and digital forensic are crucial in this role
– Proven ability to frame security and risk-related concepts to both technical and nontechnical audiences and get people on board
– You can put security risks into a business contexts, and push security improvements in a company
– You know how to oversee pen tests and how to find vulnerabilities in all elements of a security system
– Because of your experience you are an expert in data and information management, classification, retention and destruction
– Professional information security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA…)
– Your analytical, managerial and problem-solving skills are outstanding
– Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills up to board level
We live continuous innovation and personal development. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You will be part of an international team, who strongly believes in cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
– Take advantage of a personal training budget and four full training days
Mentoring and coaching from our senior management team
– Stay up to date on what is happening at regular townhall sessions with our founders
– Like to improve your language skills? German and English classes are offered directly at the office
– You like to learn more about other start-ups? Then you will enjoy our breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
– Benefit from flexible working hours and home office regulations.
– Hungry all the time? Of course, breakfast, snacks as well as drinks are provided.
– Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
How to ApplyWe are looking forward to receiving your application here: https://raisin-jobs.personio.de/job/90538?_pc=30787
113 total views, 4 today