We are looking for an awesome iOS developer that aligns with ELSA’s mission to help every language learner speak English fluently and confidently.
As part of ELSA’s team, you will build high-quality products used by English learners in over 100 countries around the world (around 2M downloads so far). Your role will influence the future of the ELSA product vision and help the iOS team stay on cutting edge technologies.
At ELSA, solving a problem includes working as a team (backend, speech scientists, product managers, designers) to design solutions that impact hundreds of thousands of users. We are an agile team. We are passionate engineers. We are highly collaborative. We value results. We go above and beyond to help our users and to deliver superb products, but we also value work-life balance – we are motorcycle riders, mountain climbers, food-enthusiasts, espresso lovers, yoga students, proud parents.
What you will do:
– Design and implement new features for iOS, in Swift
– Think holistically about the performance of the app and find ways to improve reliability, scalability and functionality
– Work in a development team with Agile methodologies
– Manage the whole iOS development and productization process (Testflight & app store)
We’re looking for:
– IOS mobile development experience of at least 3 years
– Expert knowledge of iOS Swift
– Experience with unit testing and code quality methodologies
Nice to have:
– Experience using RxSwift
– Understanding of MVVM architecture
– Experience with automated UI tests
– Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
What we offer:
– Stock options programme for every employee
– Competitive salary according to seniority
– Company laptop and monitor
– Flexible working hours
– Ample room to grow professionally
– Pure American startup experience
– Office in a very centric district of Lisbon
– Yearly company plenary
How to ApplySend your GitHub handle and either your LinkedIn profile or your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
155 total views, 1 today