Full-timeInside Sales Manager – Cloud & Hosting
Role: Digital Inside Sales Manager, Vodafone RED Edge
Location: Carrickmines Park, Dublin 18
Are you excited about the future of sales? Are you passionate about developing talented people? At Vodafone RED Edge you will join a positive and inspiring digital inside sales team with full career development opportunities in a fast-paced growth business. At Vodafone RED Edge, our goal is to grow and develop a world class sales team. For us, the best team is one that is focused, empowered, inclusive and innovative. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic, experienced Inside Sales Manager to join us.
Who we are:
By connecting people, places and things, Vodafone helps businesses succeed in a digital world. With our expertise in connectivity, our leading IoT platform, our secure cloud solutions and our global scale, we can deliver the results businesses need to progress and thrive. Vodafone Red Edge is the Digital Sales division of Vodafone Business. We understand the need for flexible, high-touch technology that offers agility and so we deliver intelligent communications at speed to enable growth in a disruptive environment.
We have a multi-channel customer-focused approach to digital inside sales using cutting-edge technology and highly trained teams leveraging social selling and best sales practice. In the Vodafone Digital Sales function, we have two main hubs in Dublin and Valencia, with smaller hubs in locations such as Hungary, South Africa and Singapore. We are a fast growing vertical function, with a global headcount of approximately 400 FTE and set to expand threefold in the next three years. Join us and help businesses of every size embrace positive change through digital communications technologies - today, tomorrow and into the future
With us you will be:
• Leading and coaching a team of talented sales people to achieve a set of comprehensive objectives and key results
• Committed to living our leadership principles, creating simple paths for people to deliver their best work, and making sustainable decisions
• Responsible for delivering against sales targets, building pipeline and ensuring customers and prospects have positive experiences in their interactions with Vodafone
• Engaging with our key stakeholders to provide regular reporting
You are good at:
• Driving performance and overachieving on sales targets
• Hiring, developing, coaching and motivating a hungry and passionate team
• Being a great communicator providing direction with a clear understanding of sales methodology, pipeline management and forecasting
• Living the values of our culture to promote a collaborative and inclusive environment
• An experienced Inside Sales Manager, selling technology solutions in a B2B environment
• A motivator of others that can lead their team to overachieve on sales targets
• A strong relationship builder
• Committed to earning your teams trust through leading by example and being transparent
• Focussed on coaching and mentoring teams, identifying skills gaps, training them in best practice and delivering results
• Effective in managing your time with attention to detail and a high level of accountability
• A life-long learner committed to development for you and your teams
• Knowledge of salesforce.com, marketing automation and digital sales tools
What we offer:
• Competitive salaries and commission plans
• Flexible working hours to facilitate your work-life balance
• Generous employer pension contribution of 9.7%
• Benefits package where you can choose what works best for you including healthcare, dental insurance, tax saver tickets, one4all vouchers, etc.
• 23 days Annual Leave with the option to increase plus a dedicated day for your birthday
• 3 Charity Days per year
• Handset and access to Vodafone staff plan
• Discounts for Friends and Family
• Free car parking
• Free gym access
• Employee referral programme
Why Vodafone Red Edge?
• Be yourself at work: We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and religious or political belief. We also attract the best people with an inclusive workplace with a diversity of thought where everyone belongs.
• Be at your best: We promote wellbeing and mindfulness and we help you to balance your work and family and to have a healthy life.
• Shape the future: Our development framework enables you to enhance your skills and shape your career journey. We recognise that everyone is unique and we help you to accelerate your growth.
• Connecting for Good: Connecting for Good combines Vodafone's charitable giving and technology to make a difference in the world.
• ReConnect programme: Experienced people who have been on a career break for between 1 and 10 years can join Vodafone Red Edge where you will work at your own pace and have a real job with responsibilities but with lots of support in the first six months, including flexible working hours.
How to ApplyTo apply simply follow the link below or email Avril our Recruiter directly email@example.com Link to apply - https://vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/2a_ie/jobdetail.ftl?job=AK102&tz=GMT%2B00%3A00
370 total views, 2 today