Contentful (https://www.contentful.com) is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API – be it smart cars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform. We solve the complexities of content management for tens of thousands web and mobile developers, some independent and many working at enterprise customers that include Jack-in-the-box, Petsmart, Specialized, Fidelity Investments, and Urban Outfitters.
We’re a fun team of over 90 people from 34 nations with offices in Berlin and San Francisco, backed by top VCs (Benchmark, Trinity, Balderton, Point Nine), growing at an amazing pace, and looking for more amazing individuals to join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Contentful customers run a wide range of deployments that consume our API. Making the API easy to integrate is fundamental and this role is all about working on Open Source code that other developers will love to use in their applications.
As our PHP Ecosystem Developer you’ll maintain our open source PHP SDK as well as other integrations. You will get to work with the entire breadth of the PHP ecosystem including frameworks like Symfony, Laravel and Silex but also applications like WordPress and Drupal.
Check out the examples of what we are working on at https://github.com/contentful and https://github.com/contentful-labs
– You worked on modern, non trivial PHP web projects.
– You’re active in the PHP community and understand its dynamics and values.
– You already participated in Open Source work that you can reference.
– Solid experience integrating with external REST APIs.
– Good knowledge of at least one popular PHP frameworks like Symfony.
– Knowledgeable of WordPress and/or Drupal extension development is a plus.
– Strong culture for testing and continuous integration.
– You have experience with versioning of libraries, backward compatibility.
– You can not only build, you can also run it.
– Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
– Join a real tech company that counts among its investor and advisors people like Adam Wiggins (Heroku) and Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Solutions).
– We offer education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development.
– Pick any tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware, to software, to your work environment, we’ve literally got your back.
– Enjoy the flexibility of time and place of your work.
– Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages.
– We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget. We also get your back in terms of settling down in a new city.
How to ApplyApply on our Careers Website : https://www.contentful.com/careers/
1266 total views, 1 today