Do you have a passion for HR and employee well being? Are your career goals to get HR on the next level in a fast growing global company?
Would you describe yourself as a great team player? A listener? Are you empathic yet driven to get things done?
If the above applies to you and you are interested in fast growing company and exceptionally talented people, who really are like a family, we have a position for you in our amazing team!
As an HR- Manager you will be part of our European HR team and Report to HR Director Europe. You will work closely with both our German and UK studios, alongside the Resourcing Director helping with sourcing top talent and staffing for our cutting edge projects.
The position is based in Berlin, traveling to other European Studios is needed on monthly basis.
Your tasks consists of:
– Cherishing and developing the Idean culture every day
– Providing operational HR support in EU studios as directed by HR leadership
– Take responsibility for HR admin tasks in Germany and UK
– Provide HR guidance to employees through out Germany and the UK
– Managing relationships with third parties such as Health care providers, Payroll etc to provide needed employee information.
– You will be responsible to recruitment activities in Germany and UK, managing recruitment life- cycles, scheduling, selection process, offer negotiations, building and managing the recruitment pipeline for employees and freelancers
– Creating and maintain relationship with diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit top talent into Idean
– You will be a large part of recruitment events team, taking the lead of planning and organizing events together with Events Manager and HR Director
– The Employer may assign different or additional duties to the Employee, which shall be reasonable and equivalent to the role.
For this position you should have:
– 4+ years experience in the field of HR
– You should have experience of working independently with basic HR admin tasks
– You should have general understanding of labor law in Germany
– You should have general understanding of HR practices in Germany
– You should have a good understanding and track record of recruitment life cycle and its management
– You should speak native German and your English should be on professional level, other language skills are big plus
Application deadline is 30.10.2017
How to ApplyPlease apply via this link: http://www.idean.com/careers/?gh_jid=871076
525 total views, 2 today