Full-timeHead of IT, Europe and Israel at WeWork London
Position Goals & Objectives
This position is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurially minded person who enjoys making a difference in a start-up company. The Head of Member Technology is responsible for all aspects of the technology process with accountability for service delivery, strategy, planning, hardware/software and communications support for the region. The right candidate possesses the ability to plan and execute technology service delivery covering all aspects of the technology model for the region. Includes heavy emphasis on technology services supporting the infrastructure domain such as network and systems engineering, service desk and audio visual but the ideal candidate will also have experience with enterprise applications as well.
The ideal candidate will have had proven leadership success and be team oriented, and deliver in a highly collaborative work environment. Strong communication, creative problem solving, ability to negotiate and adaptability are all skills that are critical to this role. A strong desire and ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the organization and with diverse clients is a must.
Responsibilities include the following:
● Strategically lead multiple sub-departments including Member Support, Engineering, Audio Visual and Project Management
● Implement standard design for core infrastructure and audiovisual technologies. Establish and maintain Key Performance Indicators such as response & resolution times, system availability and customer satisfaction.
● Develop the organization, department and team, both at an organizational and personal level.
● Implement and follow up on technology process policies, define and implement guidelines within the assigned working area.
● Develop the regional roadmap based on the regional business and technical requirements. Provide input concerning operational maintenance, support and other initiatives for the operational budget, the regional investment plan for the technology roadmap.
● Realize projects efficiently within given timeline targets while making optimal use of team resources and vendors.
● Report against the given Key Performance Indicators.
● Provide input to the strategic technology vision for the development of departmental goals in support of overall business strategy.
• Bring expertise to develop the company’s information technology capabilities to drive business performance.
• Identify fresh and relevant technologies and in collaboration with the Global IT Teams, create new and exciting products, drive innovation and deliver experience to add value to the user experience.
● Provide day-to- day management of technology
• Work with peers and management on network and systems architecture.
• Manage all existing and new network and server installations for new and expanding locations.
• Monitor the network & system.
● Responsibility may include integration of 3rd party software to corporate processes and systems.
● Have an existing network of relationships with technology experts and consultancy in the region to boost team capabilities and know-how.
● Assist with the development and maintenance of detailed department playbooks that reflects policies and procedures, work processes and standards of performance. This includes customer service and support processes to support timely resolution of customer issues
● Ensure the company & internal technological processes and customer-facing services comply with community expectations and applicable laws and regulations for privacy, security, and social responsibility.
● Assist with the preparation and regular update of the budget ensuring targets are met and costs are effectively controlled.
● Maximize the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
● Implement and measure clear KPIs for each sub-department.
● Assess present and planned capacity of the technology organization in terms of staffing, budgeting, facilities, equipment and technology ensuring ongoing resource utilization optimization.
Skills & Experience
● At least 10 years of leadership experience managing a Technology function at an enterprise level
● A deep understanding of metrics/dashboards that drive an environment of accountability and culture of continuous improvement.
● Direct experience managing technology services including Service Desk, Audio Visual, Engineering and Project Management
● Proactive strategic thinker, with ability to move rapidly between big picture and tactical detail level
● A self-starter who is able to quickly take control of this organization, win the approval of peers and clients, and be viewed as a service provider to clients.
● The ability to comfortably and effectively interface with multiple leadership levels, including first-line technical and business managers up to and including executive levels.
● Ability to convey technical information in an understandable manner to non-technical people
● Demonstrated leadership, communication and team building skills
● Ability to work with and manage team members in different locations
● Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
● Extremely strong interpersonal, negotiating and conflict management skills
● An extremely bright, creative leader with a solid understanding of the total business process and the need for teamwork between technical functions of the company and internal business functions.
● An accomplished technical and business thought leader who appreciates an environment that fosters a collegial and team-oriented mentality, where individuals are expected to work together to fulfill common goals and objectives.
● College degree or equivalent work experience required.
Department Goals & Objectives
● Responsible for successful Technology Service delivery and support to WeWork internal members & based team members
● Services includes but not limited to Infrastructure planning and deployment, Project Management, Audio Visual Services, Networking Services, Enterprise Sales Support, Member Support Services
● Manages the administrative, logistical and technology support for the buildings’ day-to- day technology functions including wired and wireless internet, printing, phones, audio-visual
● Ultimate accountability for bottom line while maximizing return on investment
● Meet or exceed our Member’s requirements for technology service delivery
● Leverage existing, emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance, improve, and streamline technology processes
● Ensure the privacy, integrity, reliability and appropriate use of information resources for all WeWork locations
How to ApplyWeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.https://boards.greenhouse.io/wework/jobs/665382?gh_jid=665382#.WQc4hFV97rc
282 total views, 4 today