TemporaryGlobal CRM & Loyalty Manager
We are currently looking for a Global CRM & Loyalty Manager to join our large international customer in the heart of the Netherlands.
The opportunity is to work in our Global Marketing teams to completely redefine, deploy and optimize multi-channel programs that support our Global CRM strategy and strategic initiatives across the business. You will work cross-function with the wider Marketing, Technology, Data and local market teams to enhance the customer experience across multiple channels.
This role is not just about email, SMS or push. It is about using data and technology to send the right message to the right customer at the right time through the right channel (on and offline).
As a CRM Manager, you will be expected to:
• Ensure the successful implementation of global cross-channel, cross-device CRM programs, using data and available technologies to optimize the customer experience
• Work across teams to manage and communicate the Global CRM deployment schedule, adequately assigning resource and timescales to meet agreed business deadlines
• Create an environment for testing and optimization, to deliver measureable results in terms of customer activation and retention
• Drive best practice across all our CRM activity, working collaboratively with local market teams to share learnings and benchmark performance globally
Required skills and experience:
• Has a minimum 4 years’ experience of working in an operational CRM role
• Experience of Salesforce, Eloqua (Oracle) or similar ESPs
• Flexible and comfortable working in a change oriented, fast paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Time management
How to ApplyInterested in the position or want to hear more? Then apply for the Project Manager Marketing role by filling in the application form below or e-mail Valerija Usova: firstname.lastname@example.org directly
387 total views, 1 today