Full-timeFullstack JS Software Engineer
ContentSquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative Saas solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had a 150% YOY growth and raised $42M in Jan 2018 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to be the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Germany and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great International team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, fun atmosphere, very exciting vision and culture!
We have 50 passionate and talented engineers from our R&D team working on developing the best UX analytics software.
Are you willing to participate to the development of a software which revolutionizes e-commerce, thanks to processing large volumes of data, using cutting edge technologies such as Node.js & Angular ?
Within an agile team of 13 people, your goal will be to enrich our SAAS application, a SPA Angular using APIs based on the framework hapi – Node.js. We give a high importance to user experience, the quality of the interfaces that we deploy and mainly to the quality of the code. Your daily work will consist in:
– Taking keys technical decisions and helping to define the global technical vision
– Evangelizing on code’s quality of, design and tests
– Implementing new features of ContentSquare’s product
– Writing client and server’s code to provide successful and ergonomic web applications
Do you have excellent technical qualities?
Nodejs and Angular have ideally no more secrets for you.
Why join ContentSquare’s Application team?
– If you are looking for a variety of cool projects, such as working on Large Single Page Application with intensive visualizations of data
– If you are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing yourself on the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting topics to conferences
– If you are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to be a technical referent on your areas of expertise, while taking responsibilities on strategical corporate axes
– If you share our “quality focused” vision: code reviews, sprint for the quality of the code, coverage of unit and functional tests.
Then, join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure, with tech teams that are as passionate as you are, who cultivate knowledge sharing and team cohesion. Through Hackathons, Cross teams Innovation Days, we are committed to experiment/create tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also find : the possibility to choose your PC/Mac, flexible working hours, remote days, basketball, handball, yoga, and many other sports teams, afterworks with beers provided every Fridays, monthly parties…and a very nice team !
How to ApplyJoin our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge https://www.contentsquare.com/careers/
209 total views, 1 today