Full-timeFullstack Developer – FinTech
Deposit Solutions, recently coined the fastest growing fintech globally, provides the market changing Open-Banking platforms for the financial industry. Through our innovations, banks can offer their end-customers a broad product line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. Currently our platform is connecting banks from 17 countries and in turn 25 million depositors, we managed to mediate EUR 4 billion in less than 2 years.
If you are an outstanding professional and are keen to help us transform the deposit market to the benefit of people, banks and society at large, then join us.
Amongst others, we are currently looking for a
Fullstack Developer – Fulltime, for our B2C team based in the heart of Berlin
– Deliver feature-complete product increments, working on the Back-end (microservice) and Frontend (single page application) components of our products, making them better performing and more user friendly
– Collaborate in the design and launch of new products in interaction with other teams if needed
– Ownership over system components while proactively and continuously improving them
– Working in an agile team of specialists and generalists
– Set up and development of infrastructure, server environments and testing infrastructure
– Automatically test and produce code on a daily basis as part of our continuous delivery pipeline
– Proactively pay attention to the security, scalability, performance and reliability of our systems
– Eager to learn, passionate about technology and happy to spread knowledge across teams to improve existing products and processes
– Bring in fresh perspectives to our current codebase, help to guide Savedo’s tech choices and stay on top of new software trends
– 2+ years of professional working experience with an excellent knowledge of backend development with Ruby on Rails, ideally in different projects
– Min. 2 years of recent frontend experience in combination with backend work
– Delivery of an own project or a project while embedded in a larger team
– Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English
– Experience with regression testing, testing automation skills
– Ideally experience in working with AWS and API design
– Experience in working with HTML and CSS, React.js are a plus
– Love working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), solving complex problems
– Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products and contribution to open source code projects
Apart from standards like free water, coffee, Club Mate, tons of fruit, great locations in the heart of Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich or London, great colleagues and support for public transport, you get the chance to help shape the future of finance. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Become part of our close-knit network of colleagues from more than 40 different nationalities and celebrate our mutual successes with everybody. Enjoy an exciting industry, while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
How to ApplyPlease apply via our job link https://www.workable.com/j/BDE6291C37. We are looking forward to your application!
281 total views, 2 today