Full-timeFull-stack Java Developer for RIO
A new brand, Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal.
In 2018 Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal, as a brand, as a brand, will start operations from new Lisbon based offices. This amazing city will become our newest home and the hub for innovative and future oriented IT and Digital projects. We are looking forward to get you on-board with us and create together tomorrow’s mobility.
The project we will present you is a part of one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of commercial vehicles, serving customers in over 120 countries. The project’s group company has come a long way since starting out more than 250 years ago. And they’re not stopping there. Today they are upgrading their business area to digital!
Together, we will be developing and shaping the future of commercial vehicles, with pioneering quality standards, extended business models and autonomous driving. We will target digitalization and use innovative technologies. But above all we will rely on the support of very talented people.
Respect, team spirit, determination, costumer focus and integrity – these are the corporate values that our employees experience. For ideas that inspire. For changes that move.
That is why we are looking for passionate IT experts, like you, to start working on project “RIO” together with our international teams and build tomorrow’s mobility paradigm.
RIO – the future of digital logistics starts here.
Because, with every day, the world turns a little faster. Because it’s ever more networked and the transport industry needs to react accordingly. And above all, because RIO is much more than just a reaction, it’s an opportunity to help shape this new world and to profit from it.
With its open, cloud-based platform, RIO covers the global supply chain – from the consigner via the forwarding agent and transport company, shipper, dispatcher and driver to the recipient.
With that, RIO bundles digital solutions with complete transport and logistic ecosystems and, at the end of the day, makes everything much more transparent and efficient. That’s why RIO.
– Develop web solutions, using agile methodologies such as SCRUM, and being responsible for relevant methods, while combining user needs with the business requirements, as well as ensuring technical feasibility
– Create innovative prototypes, use cases and the digital services for the RIO platform
– Advise teams on all questions around the topics of development and web technology, in close consultation with the UI/UX Designers, as well as the innovative business solutions departments
– Maintain a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
– Be the interface between design, technology and user
– Bachelor’s degree in related knowledge area or comparable job expertise
– Very good English skills, both written and spoken
– Relevant experience in the conception of complex IT solutions and in an international context
– Experience with the use and integration of cloud services (Infrastructure-as-code, use of PaaS, microservices architectures, continuous delivery, AWS solutions)
– Experience with server-side Java frameworks and implementation of projects with Spring Boot, Hibernate and REST web services
– Experience in the implementation of solutions with MVVM / MVC design pattern
– Have initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks
– Be a result-oriented and communicative team player
– An opportunity for you to join an amazing startup like atmosphere and to be a part of the creation of our own company culture, within the support of a solid international group
– An agile environment where your ideas are welcome
– A very talented international team, just as passionate and goal-oriented as you
– Continuous training and career development
– Competitive benefit package
How to ApplyAre you for up for a new and incredible challenge? Want to disrupt the automotive IT industry?Apply now and send us your curriculum to Ana Avelar! email@example.comOr check out all our opportunities on LinkedIn.
311 total views, 1 today