Full-timeFULL-STACK DEVELOPER WITH CTO POTENTIAL
Are you talented full stack developer? Are you looking to join a startup and do work that is meaningful and will change the world for the better? We are a fast-growing startup that is democratizing access to quality and trusted career advice through our peer-to-peer marketplace. We have a small team, traction, paying customers and are currently part of the world leading accelerator program.
We are looking for a person that is a skilled full stack developer, is fun and inspiring to work with and is passionate about our mission. There are a lot of opportunities to further develop your own skills through future enhancements.
The current platform needs to be taken to the next level.
The candidate will work closely with the founders and the technical partner, but is expected to work independently to take our platform to the next level.
The primary tasks:
– Coordinate and drive the platform development. Lead by example
– Help in defining the technical architecture, system design, and infrastructure
– Outline our short-, medium-, and long-term development road map – and drive it forward
– Balance and prioritize customer requirements, developer resources, and costs with a view to this development road map
– Plan and drive sprints, managing hands-on, writing your own code and having your hands deep inside your team’s code base
– Enjoy the challenge of building and growing a platform
– Consider yourself a full-stack developer
– Have an eye for the broader strategic aspects and trends
– Are proactive, self-driven, and able to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment
– Take ownership; when a task or an area of responsibility resides with you, we trust it will be driven to completion, on time and to high quality
– Think strategically, but with a bias towards getting stuff done without over-thinking it
– Are structured, focused, and able to keep to task lists and time lines
– Communicate fluently and effectively in English, internally and with external partners.
– Are committed to the job and the growth opportunity in a startup
– Enjoy working as part of an team
MORE ABOUT US
thelighthouse is a NYC-based start-up redefining mentorship for the 50 million young professionals between the ages of 18-30. We empower young people with personalized and on-demand career advice and support from industry insiders through our peer-to-peer marketplace. As a mission-driven company, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality and trusted career advice, regardless of nationality, background or personal network.
Founded by Courtney Brand, thelighthouse is a current member of the world’s leading early-stage accelerator program, Founder Institute, founded by Adeo Ressi.
Application deadline: hurry up! Starting date: ASAP
How to ApplyTo learn more, checkout thelighthouse.us or email Courtney@thelighthouse.us
78 total views, 4 today