Full-time Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Where some only see a 0 and a 1, do you see a thousand possibilities? Perfect! At Zoi, our consulting and development combines a fun approach with lots of technological instinct and even more know-how. Does IT make your heart beat faster? Then Zoi is the right place for you. We are expanding our teams in Stuttgart, Berlin and Lisbon. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer. Are you the one?
- Your wealth of experience with frontend frameworks such as React, Vue.js, or Angular 2 puts you ahead of the pack
- You are familiar with CSS2 + 3, LESS, SASS, and CSS design patterns
- Your interface protocol know-how includes experience with Webservice REST and Webservice SOAP
- You are interested in or already have experience with projects in IoT
- Your IT toolbox includes app development skills, e.g. with Ionic and ReactNative
- You can support the team with your experience in web servers like Apache, IIS, and NGINX as well as relational databases
- You combine proficiency in ElasticSearch and its query language with equally good knowledge of AWS, Azure, and Google cloud services
- When it comes to application deployments, you are familiar with continuous integration and development (CI/CD) pipeline experiences
- You take a responsible and solutions-oriented approach to problems and are a team player
- You show initiative and are well organized
- You are dedicated and have a proven ability to think analytically
- You quickly find your footing in project teams and appreciate interdisciplinary work
Einstein wasn’t the only one who knew that everything is relative. Do you want to get to know us and convince us of your abilities even if you don't meet all the requirements? Sure thing! We’re always interested in meeting people who share our passions.
This is Zoi
Zero One Infinity, Zoi for short, stands for the core of IT and describes both the drive and the mission of our work. At Zoi, there’s no such thing as standing still. We are working to find unique solutions in the infinite world of cloud computing – without compromise. We are self-determined and independent. As an international team, we offer our services to medium-sized and global customers. We find and implement agile and sophisticated code solutions by combining the best of enterprise IT and cloud computing.
Zoi also stands for smart, experienced minds from the fields of information technology and business. And our team also includes professionals who have made lateral moves from mathematics, biology, and physics. Based in Stuttgart and Berlin we offer deep roots and a wealth of experience – even though our company was only founded recently.
We know that we’re stronger together. And that every idea can be the start of something big. That’s why we actively foster flat hierarchies and build on the competence of each individual. We’re proud of the growth of our team and are open to every new encounter. Just as in our technological outlook, our internal focus is on people and their development. Which is why we’re always on the lookout for exciting people to enrich our team. If you like finding solutions by trial and error and are looking for the freedom to develop personally and professionally, then you’ll discover that working at Zoi can be more than just a job.
SO WHY ZOI?
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. That’s why 20 percent of your working time at Zoi is always freed up for creative technological and methodical experimentation. Working at your own pace, you’ll help shape the success of our company. This works best in interdisciplinary teams, in direct contact with our customers, with working hours that are truly flexible – and team events that go beyond the bowling alley.
How to ApplyAND NOW IT'S YOUR TURN! Let’s join forces to grow and transform opportunities into success. Please send us your curriculum vitae – and be sure to include a cover letter letting us know why you are a good match for Zoi and what stories you still want to write. We’re looking forward to receiving your application! Contact: Sandra Rupp Phone: +49 (0)711 21 95 21 – 21 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
192 total views, 1 today